Full of Beans

Full of Beans
Bush's Chili Beans

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Discovery Museum Reno - Virtual Tour

I was fortunate to have provided a full virtual tour of the facility last week.  It wasn't complete as of yet but enough for me to break out my Nikon and burn some pixels.  Everyone I met was very helpful and understood that I needed two days to complete the shoot. The virtual tour has been submitted to the marketing manager and I'm waiting for his changes if any.  As you can see, their website has not been updated.  These are some of the still images I made while working on the virtual tour inside the museum.

Children can climb up the trays.

A closer look at the trays for climbing.

The top stair view in the museum.

Yes it's a tree.

Corner view from upstairs.

A peek into the Spark Lab.

It really looks like a fun place for children.

Sit in the plane and use the controls.

A real truck tire.


I have other works that may be of interest other than my website or follow me on twitter. Another recent shoot I did in Reno was of the Tomato Toss.  That was a fun day and the photos are posted for all to see.   If you have any comments (good or bad) about my work I'm always open to them.  What people like is great and what they don't like can be very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment